You can select and book your flat directly on our website using our booking tool.
Once you have chosen a flat, click on 'book now'.
- Register in our tenant portal and fill in your details
- A new contract is then generated
- Sign the contract and fill in the SEPA form.
- The flat is now reserved for you for five days. Pay the admission fee during this period to complete the booking. Otherwise, the booking will be cancelled after five days.
- When we have received the payment, the contract will be countersigned and you will receive a confirmation email with the countersigned contract.
You can see the status of your booking in THE FIZZ tenant portal at any time. There you can edit your personal data, download and sign documents. Furthermore, you can find all the steps explained in our blog and our tutorial infographic as well..
If you do not see an available apartment, we are currently fully booked.
However, there is still a chance that an apartment will become available. So feel free to check our homepage from time to time.
You have received an error message; have questions about the booking process or other problems with the booking? Feel free to get in touch via our contact form.
What do I have to do after I receive my rental contract?
The deposit must be transferred to the account stated in the tenancy agreement at least 14 days before moving in. If you haven’t given us a SEPA direct debit mandate until this date you also have to transfer the first all-in price as well as.
We also ask you to arrange a move-in date in advance or to book via our calendar. You can find more information here.
Which documents must I show?
We need your:
- Proof of matriculation or proof of education
(Young professionals: Proof of work)
- Liability Insurance
- ID card/VISA
- SEPA direct debit mandate