You can choose and book your apartment directly on our website using our booking tool.
If you have decided on an apartment, click on "book now". Select location (Vienna Main Station) and simply follow the steps of the online booking.
- select start date, booking type, size, floor, features and click on "Next".
- register in the tenant portal and fill in your data (incl. SEPA)
- choose your payment option
- a contract will be generated
- sign the SEPA form and the contract
- the apartment is now reserved for you for five days. Pay the admission fee during this period to complete the booking. Otherwise the booking will be cancelled after five days.
You can check the status of your booking at any time in THE FIZZ tenant portal. There you can change your personal data, download documents or sign them.
You can also find an overview in our tutorial.
Which documents must I show?
We need your:
- Proof of matriculation or proof of education
(Young professionals: Proof of employment)
- Liability Insurance
How much is the deposit?
The deposit is three times your net cold rent and is to be paid 30 days before the beginning of the lease.